- Size (UK / IND / CM / USA )
The women’s shopping experience at a physical store is fraught with problems. Long payment queues, crowded shops and struggles for parking spaces are not enjoyable. At Kanvas you can complete your shoe shopping and make your payments with our easy payment methods and our helpful customer service . Just a few clicks, or a few taps on your smartphone, and you are done! Enjoy your online shopping journey at Kanvas and get the best of shoes for all your needs.
• A moccasin is a shoe, made soft leather. These Plum & Beige Blo..
• Inspired from the famous Mughal Frescos and wall artwork, finding its roots from all over In..
• The Hindi word Paduka literally translates as “Footprints of the Gods”. These pink printed pa..
• The print is inspired from Madhubani artwork which represents the tribal nature of ..
• Pink Kantha Kitten Heels has details of Kantha stitches and delicate intricate block prints...
• Dance down at your best friends wedding your make your festive season memorable with this br..
• Make a perky yet stylish addition to your footwear collection with these quirky colo..
• These handcrafted ballerinas, help you exude elegance and class in every step you take ..
• A moccasin is a shoe, made soft leather. These Peacock & Tan mo..
• These chappals are durable and comfortable to wear and will go on any traditional or cas..
• Designed for urban women are these vibrantly combined loafers from Kanvas Kloset . The amazi..
• For the festive season and beyond, look no further than these gorgeous kolhapuris designed by Kanv..
• Kalamkari is a type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile, produced in p..
• Oh, how we love these kolhapuris! Absolutely drooling over the beauty of this footwear with t..
• Ajrakh is a name given to a unique form of block prints through stamps depicting special des..
• As unusual as the name sounds, these exotic chic style oxfords, make you the diva in every p..