By ordering from Kanvas, you agree to be bounded by the following terms and conditions. Kanvas reserves the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice.
· All prices are in Indian Rupees (INR).
· We will not process your order until we receive full payment for the same in case of online payment, or you can opt for COD.
· All sales are final.
· We will reproduce your order if we verify that we made an error.
· We must be notified with 12 hours from delivery of any defects.
- We may request that you return 100% of a defective order within 5 business days before we agree to redo your order
- Refunds will be made as requested on the mail via Cheque or Net Banking within 15 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
· Apart from condition reserved herein above, the products shall not be eligible for return or replacement.
· Any product that exhibits physical damage to the packaging or to the product;
· Any product that is returned without all original packaging.
Products sold under any discount or sale shall not be eligible for return or replacement.
· Kanvas is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the year. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost.
· The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the program will only calculate shipping charges for one product. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged shipping cost only for one product. Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
· We will ship out your order within 3 days(if the product is in stock) in order to ensure that it reaches its destination within 7 to 8 business days.
· You must be of legal age to use our site.
· You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by Kanvas to complete your order.
· You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
· You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
· We reserve the right to refuse an order without disclosing a reason.
Cardholder Payment Liability
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
The laws of India shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India) for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this site.