A collection that brings India together. Different art forms from different regions, different styles for different people. A curated collection of our best blue and indigo shoe that embodies the power of our national chakra. Block prints from Ajrakhpur and Jaipur, Kalamkari art from Andhra Pradesh, Madhubani paintings from Madhya Pradesh and Gond from Orissa, we've got weaves from different parts and one of a kind prints and motifs from across India.
• Hand crafted brogues with traditional Ajrakh Print and Rezine Detailing. Ajrak is a na..
• Go vintage and make a bold fashion statement with the Mughal Vintage Motif Loafers. With the timel..
• Hand crafted shoes with motifs inspired by kalamkari style of painting. Kalamkari is a type ..
• A moccasin is a shoe, made soft leather. These blue enchanted moccasins ..
• These women's tire print oxfords serve up a simple, sophisticated style easy to coordinate. T..
• These are a single piece crafted shoe and are know for their unique lace pattern and panel details..
• Ajrakh is a name given to unique form of block prints through stamps depicting special desig..
• Make a perky yet stylish addition to your footwear collection with these quirky colo..
• As unusual as the name sounds, these exotic chic style oxfords, make you the diva in every p..
• Be in the latest trend stepping out for a fun get-together in this pair of blue classic oxfo..
• The print inspired by the Mughal Architecture is an architectural style developed by the Mug..
• This product will take you down to the Mughal empire and its intricate frescos. It's print i..
• Hand crafted brogues with traditional Print and Rezine Detailing.• Flat slip resistant..
• These handmade and contemporary block print is made with hardwork, labour and lots of love. ..
• Make a luxurious statement with these vibrantly combined brogues, and get ready to be floode..
• Handcrafted shoes with hand block printed motifs. Block printed cotton textile, pr..